Free GFX Background

Hey everyone so I recently have been trying to make a GFX for my game. I wanted a sun ray background but I just couldn’t figure out how to do it. I have found how to do it and I want to help out others with it too! I will make you a Sun Ray background for your GFX with 2 colors of your choice! I will be willing to make you at most 2 backgrounds for FREE!! These are free to use and made by me! If you are interested pls message me and I will work stuff out with you! Hope I can help out many people and have a great day! :smiley:

Disclaimer: first 2 backgrounds are free anymore will cost extra!
I may be busy with others backgrounds or working on developing my own game and stuff so it might take some time!

Example:

5 Likes

I believe this should be in #collaboration since you are looking to work with someone.
Help and feedback - Art Design Support is meant for people to be helping you with an issue you have.

1 Like

This post is just overall confusing. You are giving away a “Free GFX Background” which would mean it should be in #resources but then you go on to say how you want to be hired to make someone backgrounds which would make it #collaboration

But the post is under Art Design Support…?

2 Likes

Ya I should Have fixed but this post only up for a day or so

The effect can be found on the web for free why do we use yours?:thinking:

12 Likes

Incorrect use of support category