Free Gothic/Medieval Door Model

Hello developers! :smiley:

I have decided to publish this detailed medieval door I made several months ago, as I probably won’t end up needing it. This is the first of a series of new assets I will be uploading in the coming months, I hope to increase the quality of assets in the toolbox and I want to encourage people to create more experiences in the Metaverse.

In case you don’t know who I am, my username is Buildite and I am a showcase creator and environment artist on Roblox, I have also contributed to a few front page games and have made showcases like Lucht and The Abandoned Library.

The link to it is right below, hope you enjoy this model!

Drop a comment too!

30 Likes

The model is extremely detailed and pretty, however the issue is that it has 754’ BaseParts & 859 Instances which might be laggy for users running lower hardware.

I think the model can be optimized a bit more!

You’re right, I might optimize it. It’s intended more for builds or showcases rather than actual games, so I wasn’t worried too much about the part count.

Wow, This is one of the most detailed models I have seen. Do I need to give any credit if I will use it? And Is there walls that fit with this by any chance?

1 Like

You don’t have to give credit unless you find it necessary, and unfortunately I don’t have any matching walls for it.

(P.S. my name is actually hidden on the door)

1 Like

I remember seeing this door a long time ago. :laughing:

Can you place a Robloxian next to it to I can see the scale? I’m unable to get into Roblox Studio right now.