Free helpful softwares and tools for all developers!

It was created by Kenney, who is already mentioned in this post:

Kenshape is also not free, that’s the only reason I didn’t add it. But thanks!

2 Likes

Of course they are, these are just the ones I found and people recommended. You con search for more on the internet.

Has ClickUp already been mentioned in this thread? If not it should be in here, it’s an awesome project management tool that I feel is really underused in the community.

2 Likes

It has not, I will add it to the list, looks like a pretty cool resource.

1 Like

Looks like there was a problem with the quote when you tried to add it, seems to be displaying the insertion of it but not the actual quote.

1 Like

If you are looking for free original pieces, definitely check Avia. It is a software in which the computer composes the music and the song is generated. Something I really think is helpful is the influence feature. It essentially takes a song and analyzes it. Then from there it will create an original piece copying such aspects such as Key Signature, Tempo, and instruments.

Here’s a generated song using the basic features:

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve updated this post once more with 2 updates.

• The DaVinci Resolve suggestion has been moved to an actual free software.
  • Found an alternative to Adobe After Effects, which I’ve been looking for since ages.
  • Updated the Photopea description.
  • Added Cakewalk as an alternative to LMMS for sound FX
  • Fixed ALL grammar errors.
1 Like

For future reference, Strofe is not free. You have to pay “Strofe coins” to download anything.

1 Like

You get Strofe coins by logging in daily and by doing some other tasks for free, and you can also purchase them, so technically it is still free. However I do believe that it is a good a idea to mention that on the post, ty

2 Likes

100 edits! 4 years later this post still gets attention. For now I added some new tools at the terrain and design section!