Free High-Quality Animations

Hello everyone :slight_smile: I am working on an upcoming game, and its a whopper. I have great faith in this project, but I am working at it alone, and it has been a struggle for me to get this game moving the way it needs to be. I was looking through the #resources:community-resources and saw lots of developers sharing amazing resources with the community, and it inspired me to give back to :smiley: So enjoy these high quality animations. Each one took me about 30-40 minutes to complete.RobloxAnimations.zip (39.7 KB)
If you enjoyed these animations, please donate using the link below, it would really help out!

25 Likes

Just a tip, to make your post more attractive:

You’ve now placed the .RBX file (nothing wrong with that) however, a link to a model (containing the animations) on R’s website, looks more trustworthy.

And, add gif’s showing all animations inside the model.

2 Likes

I never upload the animations to Roblox (for personal reasons) I always save them to my computer and hard drive in case I ever need them again. The zip file shows they are all animation files, nothing malicous about that; and I wouldn’t post malicous files as that is obviously against the ToS.

1 Like

Can confirm, these are all safe.

5 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I would never intentionally post malicious files. But confirmation is good​:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Roblox’s inserting system for models from the library / toolbox specifically is inefficient compared to inserting RBXMs regarding personal experience in larger models such as animations or giant buildings.

I do not actually know why that is and if anyone does can you pls PM me lol

Animation instances are way larger than you probably expect them to be depending on the complexity of the animation, and some people’s computer’s aren’t powerful enough to insert all of them at once into studio.

1 Like

Can you attach some videos so we can see what they are?
Otherwise it won’t gain any traction :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I will later :wink: right now I have school.

2 Likes

here is the swat fly one:

I’m not recording them all though.

2 Likes

Also, in case someone doesn’t know how to use these files:

1 Like

I used the eating animation in my game:

works great (tweaked the hand rotation in the animation to make my cookie line up better)

Play: Aerobatic-Flying-Skydive

1 Like

Awesome :smiley: Glad you could put them to good use!

Inspired me to make my own sleeping pose, looks pretty comfy to me, where’s that snooze button!!

1 Like

Glad I could be of service :slight_smile: Don’t let the bed bugs bite!

Arent these the bloxburg animations? i dont know what but ive seen these before

1 Like

yeah, after doing a comparison between the animations from the file and bloxburg, they’re just ripped straight from the game. which is prob why the animations are so random and have no theme

1 Like

I apologize. These were random animations that I found in my computer files. I have no idea where they came from and I couldn’t find a use for them, which is why I released them for free :slight_smile:

Then why did you say this??

All the more suspicious, mate. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like