Free Keyboard and Controller Icons

, ,

Recently, in a project of mine, I wanted to add icons for the controls that are in-game but I didn’t want to make my own, for the moment, and use some free ones. So naturally, when I’m looking for something for Roblox Development, I came to the DevForum but I couldn’t find anything. So I started to look elsewhere for what I was looking for, and luckily, I was able to find something.

Preview_0
Credit goes to Nicolae (Xelu) Berbece, founder of “Those Awesome Guys”, I didn’t make these.

I was able to find these, they are free, and don’t look horrible! So why not share them on here so people don’t have to go searching the web and use these instead!

Here’s the download if you want it with the sources: https://github.com/tony-rbxl/Xelus-Free-Controller-Keyboard-Promts

35 Likes

Should I download them from github or the official website? How can I be sure these are safe?

I mean it’s up to you really, but probably the official website if they ever make changes to the pack. Is there anyway that will help verify that downloading it is safe, cause I’m really not sure how to prove it is.

1 Like

They are safe. I just downloaded it and there are only images and .txt files. And some .fla files (I don’t know what they are).

1 Like

i think .fla files are a file type from adobe animate

Check out the original creator by the way he makes good content Why I'm Credited In Over 100 Games (not even joking) - YouTube

4 Likes