Free London Office Space for Talented Developers

An office for doing what you love doing most! Someone pinch me I must be dreaming.

4 Likes

Wait you’re working there?

I should just book a trip to london

6 Likes

Totally recommend this opportunity, having been down to the office before to meet the team (and dog) I can definitely say that there is no catch and they are all great people :smiley:

16 Likes

If this was in the north, in West or South Yorkshire, I would be there right now instead of writing this reply. Although I am allergic to dogs so maybe it’s for the best

2 Likes

Wow, very near me. I’m round the corner in Clerkenwell! I need to finish school though, just realised :frowning:

1 Like

So Would i possibly be allowed to sign up. I’m only a freelance designer, or would that not be allowed?

seems like a great opportunity if your want to pursue a roblox career :+1:

1 Like

As I’ve said on twitter, I’ll definetly swing by after my A Levels. Infact, if RDC London is still planned to go ahead, I might swing by at the same time! :smiley:

2 Likes

This sounds like a super awesome opportunity! I’m very envious of this, because I feel like so much creativity is able to be enabled due to the close proximity of all these developers (plus you have an awesome group of people to ask questions/get immediate feedback from!)

1 Like

Great opportunity! And the dog looks so cute. I am sad that I live in Finland and I have to finish school. I am so sad :sleepy:

Otherwise I would be there in less than a second

Sounds amazing! Would have loved to have my own office there, but unfortunately, traveling between Sweden and England everyday would be a bit expensive :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Same problem for me

I live in Finland and trip to London would cost too much
Otherwise I would love to go there

2 Likes

As long as you have success on the platform, you’re more than welcome to come along! Drop us an email if you’re interested.

Maybe if there were offices in Stockholm, which also included bedrooms? Then you could stay here for a week, then go home for a week, then back again (this is if you have a income of about 100$ a week) then everyone in scandinavia would benefit from it :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes! That would be awesome. I belive when I get my first game ready 100$ is not so bad because devex. I have been in Stockholm many times, last lime I was there in June.

This would also be useful for all scandinavian Roblox devs

And also this should be on holiday because I have school. My teacher will probably laugh when I ask for holiday because “I go to make Roblox game”

2 Likes

I’m just wondering, what’s your business plan? How do you earn money on giving free office space to people?

1 Like

Yea, Stockholm is central and near Norway, Denmark and Finland, and I think that I would be able to spend time there most days after school as well!

2 Likes

We do not earn money on giving free office space to people, but we have spare room while we work on CK Studio+, our educational product, and wanted to give back to the Roblox community as much as possible.

4 Likes

Are you looking to expand into other countries? Perhaps, United States or Canada.

1 Like

Although this is a really awesome opportunity, London is incredibly expensive for rent and living costs, I live in the Midlands (Warwickshire) and there are tons of Game Development companies (non-roblox) based around here and I think it would be a wonderful place for you to open up another office/space at. I’d love to attend and use the space but London is 3 hours+ away from me.

Thank you!