Free London Office Space for Talented Developers

Calling all talented developers! Want to take your game to the next level by working out of a great office, for free? Well…take a look below

91 Likes

Is there a catch to this? (% of profit, etc.)

2 Likes

This is probably the BEST office you could be at,
If I could I would legit come just to sit with the dog and play :smiley:
I hope the best people come to this, and I wish you the best of luck.
I bet the best games will be created in that office

12 Likes

This is an awesome and generous offer to nearby developers! I had a blast meeting the CodeKingdoms team at RDC and will be sure to come by for a visit shall I find myself in London again :wink:

13 Likes

There is absolutely no catch, no! :smiley:

3 Likes

It was great to meet you as well! So I’m holding you to that :wink:

4 Likes

I have been doing this recently and would really recommend! :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m a bit confused how this is sustainable for you. If there is no catch, how are you paying for the office?

1 Like

2 Likes

We’re creating an educational product that teaches users how to make Roblox games. While doing that, we have some spare office space that we’d love to give to talented developers. Renting out office space is not our business model, so it’s all free, and there’s no catch :wink:

10 Likes

Oh that’s cool. Is that really able to pay for an entire office that you give to other developers?

Also, is there a requirement for it? Do you have to be a developer with popular games or someone who lives in the area and wants office space? I don’t live in London unfortunately, wish I did though, this would be amazing :joy:

1 Like

We’re definitely looking for developers who already have success on the platform, and people who can get to our office as well of course.

2 Likes

When you say “success on the platform”, does that mean a big front-page game, or someone who might have make a fairly popular game? Maybe someone like me who doesn’t make games, but does big commissions and other sort of projects?

Also, is there an age requirement?

There’s no hard and fast rules, so I’d suggest you apply and we can do it privately on a case-by-case basis.

1 Like

I’m just curious, I live down south so I wouldn’t be able to do it.

1 Like

Same.

I cannot do it so I was thinking of traveling.

I wonder if this is the sort of thing Roblox was talking about at RDC.

They were saying how they are going to start creating incubator and other programs in different countries across the world, so maybe that also includes renting out office space?

2 Likes

Hmmm. Considered… Hmmmm. This looks like a great opportunity.

3 Likes

Are you allowing any type of developer like freelance designers and mainstream builders and programmers or is it just certain types of devs?

Anyone working successfully within the Roblox platform is more than welcome :+1:

2 Likes