[FREE] Programmer/Scripter | Commissions CLOSED!

Hey! You found me, welcome to my profile. :wave:

My name is Josh and I am a 15yr Programmer/Scripter who is still learning. I have been scripting for about a year and a half now and I am still learning. I have worked with many amazing Scripters and watched MANY Youtube videos. Trust me there is still so much to learn. If you are looking to start Scripting DM me I will tell you how you can start. Some of my hobbies include:

• Programming/Scripting
  • Football
  • Surfing/Swimming
  • Running
  • Tumbling

Commissions!

Coming Soon!

PRICES
Everything I do will be FREE. Yes, you heard me and you are NOT going crazy! I am here for the experience. I have worked and learned with so many AMAZING scripters/programmers and Iโ€™ve watched so many YouTube videos and now, itโ€™s time to put those skills to the test!

CONTACT INFO
Friend me via Discord here @ItzDuck_1#3597.
Or
For more options look at my profile. :slight_smile:

EXTRA INFO
I can only accept a few commissions at a time so please donโ€™t get frustrated or angry if I can not get to you at the moment, I am human too and some commissions may take a while! Not Scripting full worlds, LOL.

Commission Status: [CLOSED!] Will re-open after finishing a few commissions!

2 Likes

Any Questions or Advice? Leave them in here and I will try to reply! :slight_smile:

Hello Would you be able to help me in a clicking game making a upgrade shop if not then help me make a vr game? Thanks!

@TalonPlayzRL I received your friend request and commission. Thanks! Go to your DM for more information. :slight_smile: