Free R15 IKPF System (Inverse Kinematics Procedural Footplanting)

I see…Sorry about the complaint. I might make my own version soon, mind If I use some of your code?

It’s in the community resources section for a reason…

I didn’t know something like this could offend someone.

The community resources section is there for people to share and learn from each other. I suggest you review how this forum works to have a better grasp or understanding of how it all works. Please also keep in mind that it’s not productive or helpful to assume that someone is trying to offend you. Let’s try to communicate in a respectful and polite manner.

The … after your comment definitely wasnt giving off respectful and polite vibes. And also, I probably should read how this forum works. Sorry for assuming you were offended

1 Like

Hey I did that before!

pretty sure you didnt do it before man the post is wayyyyyy older than yours.

I meant that i ve done it before in terms of myself sorry if u misunderstood it but im not english and im tryng my best to speak

1 Like

oh its ok sorry if i misunderstood it hehe!

1 Like

Can you make the body tilt too?

Hey guys, I got an update!

I’ll soon be making a new post with a revamped version of this to include wide customizability, improved code, improved + full-body animation, and more. The upcoming version will also be a package on Wally and have a GitHub repository.

Please reply to this with any suggestions or ideas, and I’ll consider each and every one.

13 Likes

I suggest implementing some variables which can be customised to easily animate the Procedural animation(eg. HipSway = 1, TorsoBobble = 1.5, LegOffset = 0.5 etc.)

2 Likes

I also suggest making the desired foot position attachments stick to the ground, so that the feet actually stick to the ground surface instead of moon walking

1 Like

R6 support would be nice, but I’d imagine that being pretty difficult.

This system is intended for R15

How is the development coming along? any updates?

Slow but getting there! Keeping my lips sealed on it.

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be any IK sources on roblox that I know of which prevents arms from going through walls by making the character either grab nearby walls or collapse their arm structure, which is another thing i’d like to suggest implementing within your IK system. Alongside this i’ve also never really seen anyone take their IK systems on roblox to the next level and actually simulate real life muscles throughout a character’s body, which can be found on platforms such as Unity or Euphoria Engine. The second suggestion may be quite hard but I hope you could take a shot at it.

1 Like

severely struggling to apply this to a four legged model

Hello! It has been a while, any significant progress on your system you are willing to share?

5 Likes