[FREE] Ronikusu / kunsumari | Graphic design

notice :warning:

Since my google account is being terminated and I am trying to fix it, the GFX request sheet is down and I cannot access it. Therefore, all further GFX requests are free for 2 weeks as
I am trying to fix the issue. If you would like one, you will have to request one in the replies. You will have to include your email in your request, and your GFX will be sent over to that email.

About Me

Hi there! I am a thirteen-year-old Roblox GFX creator, which means that I create profile pictures, icons, banners, and much more.

Showcase!

Roblox related GFX portfolio

I can also do non-Roblox related ones by special request.

Desktop wallpapers

below is the work of my sister and can also be asked for. note that she has not had a lot of experience and might not come out how you would like it to be.

Thumbnails

These thumbnails were requested by Mal MM2. They wanted to work alongside with me over live projection of me working on it and chatting with me to customize it to their liking. This can be requested, but not atm as I am multitasking because of how much work I am having to do.

You can find more examples on my website: Ronikusu - Portfolio

Availability

I am available for 9 hours (starting at 10:00 AM, ending at 7:00 PM) of work on the weekends, and almost all day during the summer. I might not be available during certain hours due to sports. You can contact me any time, but I might not be able to take up your request until Friday. If you reserve a GFX at 6:30PM on Saturday, I will see what I can do to finish it as soon as possible during the week (I might not see it).

Payment

ATTENTION! Since my account is being terminated (idk why), all requests to buy a GFX on the site will not work. Therefore, all banners, profile pictures, and everything in between is free. if you would like one, you can send your request in the replies.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum (I might be slow to respond) or via email: ronix5377@gmail.com

Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day! :smile: