Free simple loading screen (Open Source for everybody :))

Hello, I don’t post that much on DevForum. Let me introduce myself first, Hi! I’m CalypsoGames AKA F0rest, I run Synthix Community. Let’s get this forum short. This is my first ever resource that I’ve open sourced. So if you have a problem with it. Please let me know in the comments.

FEATURES:

• Configurable texts
  • Configurable tweenings
  • If you want, you could edit the UI too. Maybe add a bit of style.
  • Loading... Text Animation each second.

IN ACTION (SCREENSHOTS)
Not yet available, But I will provide soon…

Where can I get it?
You can simply purchase it here

And again, if you ever encounter a problem or submit a concern. Please let me know!

6 Likes

i wouldnt say this is advanced. i mean you literally just made a loop of the loading screen going from “Loading.” to “Loading…” to “Loading…”. it doesn’t wait for assets to actually render in and load

2 Likes

Thank you for your honest feedback. To be honest, this loading screen is not full. I am continuing on upgrading the system based on the feedbacks I receive. So please don’t hesitate to provide. Have a good day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The cover doesn’t align with the text

This is in studio, so weird resolution, but it should be expected that this work with any resolution.
Otherwise it’s a nice simple loading gui, could look quite nice with a image background or something, however, I would not call it “ADVANCED”

It has 4 frames and 55 lines of code

And like @DevToadle pointed out, it doesn’t actually wait for things to load

3 Likes

It works perfectly on my screen, have you encountered any code errors? Or tried editing the text placements?

The issue is not related to errors, it’s an issue with how the scaling and position are set. Issues will arise when the resolution is different than the one you tested it with

How it should be done is,
Position should be set to (0.5,0,0.5,0)
AnchorPoint (0.5,0.5)
Size (can easily be modified) (0.5,0,0.5,0)

You can set the size to any value and the frames will always be in the center. By setting the position and AnchorPoint like this, the size has no effect on where the frame will be shown (the middle of the frame wont move)

The TextLabel is set properly (position and AnchorPoint). The size is a bit weird but ehhh, scale would be better in my opinion but at least it stays in the center

2 Likes

Here’s what I’m going to say.

This is not an advanced Loading Screen because the screen just loops through text and becomes invisible. An advanced loading screen would actually load and then become invisible after everything renders.

You are defiantly a basic developer since the scale is not good either, but you will become better and better as you make more of these, so I suggest you continue.

Good work, and make sure to listen to feedback and don’t take offense to anything, have a good day or night :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh sorry for the inconvenience! I totally forgot to scale the position and size. I’m really sorry.

When I have time, I will update the system. Thank you for your patience, I highly appreciate it!

NOTE: I am not new on studio, I have 1+ years experience on studio. I’m just not good at making loading screens but I’ve been practicing. Thank you for your honest feedback!

2 Likes

If you have any issues of the model. Kindly message me. Due to high demands and high focus on my projects. I won’t be able to focus on improving the introduction. But I will promise you that next time, I’ll provide more efficient models :slight_smile: