[FREE] Stylized Assets by orcaenvironments

Hey everyone

here’s some free stylized assets of my own style. The rocks are in ghibli and the trees are anime-ish

I recently got scammed and have no more use for these assets, I hope some of you may find use for these as I spent a lot of time on them

Feel free to use them for your games, just please dont claim they are yours.

Stylized_Assets.rbxm (3.5 MB)

67 Likes

42 Likes

Thanks so much, keep working hard this work is amazing, 100% will give credits

3 Likes

Also, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you do the terrain and make it look cartoony?

3 Likes

Oh that’s just regular roblox terrain. The path is just sandstone & ground, colored brighter and similarly. The grass is, well, regular grass.

5 Likes

This looks absolutely amazing, but do you think you can make a tutorial on making these stylized trees in blender. Just a small request if you could that’d be amazing :grin:

3 Likes

Haha blender. No, my friend, if you’re going to make trees, use Speed Tree or Tree It. The latter is a lot cheaper, usually goes for like 5 dollars or less on steam. I find that making foliage on blender is unnecessarily difficult and time consuming.

4 Likes

Can you expand on what happened and how that affected your use of the assets?

Leif_aw

2 Likes

I was commissioned to make a map for a group of students that had a really low budget. After it started, I got to work and optimized their map, on top of creating these assets from scratch, textures and all, on Zbrush & Substance Painter.

The pictures attached above is the work I made for them.

After a while, they suddenly became aggressive and demanded more, creating imaginary deadlines, completely neglecting that they had begged me to join their development group for their ‘dream game’. I suffered verbal abuse and the head of the group calling my work “less than 8$ and 20 minutes of work”. I guess it was my fault for falling for them, pitying them even. They then removed me from the dev group and demanded a refund.

3 Likes

The drama’s been resolved now and I’ve left the project. I let them keep the assets and they withdrew their attempts of the scam after heavy backlash, when their community found out.

I own the rights to these, feel free to use them where ever you want. Again, just please don’t say they are yours.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hey, I’m actually looking to hire someone to make trees similar to these, here is the job post if you are interested and up for the job.

2 Likes