[FREE] Theme Manager - A Roblox Script Theme Editor!

Maybe extend the UI, and then add a blur in the background, so people know that you can’t really do anything without cancelling the prompt.

Blurs aren’t something I can do, sadly; the next best thing I thought about was making a darker background to bring more focus to the prompt itself. Extending it is something I’m working on! It’s made to be small so that way it could fit on any size screen, but I want to make it scalable so it can fit better on all screens.

1 Like

Heyo! I suppose I didn’t see this reply, but I ended up making it free. Adding a preview could be done!

alright, thanks for making it free, it will make theme-making so much easier.

2 Likes

Hey y’all! Made an update that includes some of the tweaks and features that were suggested! This doesn’t include all the changes I want to make; there are still more to come!

New Features

• Implemented an option to import from a ModuleScript
  • Implemented an option to export to a ModuleScript

Tweaks

• Prompts now have a darker background to bring more focus to the prompts themselves
  • Made it so the “Add” menu now extends to the height of the plugin window
  • The “Add” menu’s import mode UI has been redesigned a bit to better fit the design language
  • The “Add” button is separated from the search bar
  • The top bar is now separated more from the themes
  • Made some positional adjustments to the color picker UI
  • Made it so the “Apply” button is now on the far right, separating it from the other options

Future Changes (Subject to change)

• Ability to set favorites
  • Ability to export multiple themes at the same time, both for JSON and ModuleScript formats
  • Ability to rearrange the order of your themes
  • Preview in the “Add” and “Edit” menus (This one will take a bit)

Let me know if there’s anything else you guys would want me to add in or tweak!

1 Like

Too lazy to press 2 buttons just to do something. its fine as it is. It would also make the bar look too empty.

This is literally the opposite of User Friendly.

Though, i do agree that the colours are not the best.

Which colors are you referring to? (Crypt never responded to my response, so I can’t tweak anything if I don’t know what I need to tweak)

These

(The Export and Edit Buttons)

What would you change them to? (I intend to keep them different colors, so nothing that looks similar to the other button colors)

Honestly, im bad with colours myself. but maybe you could make the Export Button orange which would fit more (in my opinion)

1 Like

Actually, this works out nicely. I can flip them around in the next set of changes!

Nah this is great, I like to change themes quite a lot so it’s definitely useful.
Also I don’t know what’s up with the other users. 150 robux is a lot for a tool like this, but I wouldn’t mind spending 40-50 robux considering how much time it saves you. If I change colors and I don’t like the end result i’d be forced to go on every single setting and change back the color to what it was before. Good job, I didn’t even know a plugin like this was possible to create to be honest :+1:

2 Likes

Heyo, and agree, a lower price would be great, but not possible due to Roblox’s own marketplace limit (unless it’s free, which it is now).

Pretty pretty funny you say that, because weren’t you just sharing your own opinion onto us a couple posts ago? I think the UI is cool.

Jokes aside, I’ll try this plugin out, I want a cool theme for my script editor.

Does anyone have any good color themes?

Bruh, your making an argument out of something quite stupid honestly. I have many counter-arguments but the sake of my brain I am not gonna argue. Quite absurd that you cared to respond to something 2 months old.

Very sorry, I just got to this thread, I’ve been looking for new script themes lately. Your post is the first one Is saw. Feel free to drop some script themes though.

Something I will complain about, the color wheel is slightly inaccurate, it doesn’t display the actual color you’re picking. Just a little nitpick.

Eh no problem. Anyways I don’t have a theme but I can say to use a discord styled theme as it looks quite pleasent and overall good, also use the font Space Mono.