Free to Use Car System!

Hi! I am here today typing discussing my car system I’ve worked on for some time. Of course some code was taken from a youtube video by Suphi Kaner, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVOowr2DXbM - For credit.

Of course, I did what I do best and decided to modify the original code used for the car system. I added some working reverse and tail lights, and added a nice looking exhaust system.

What I’m trying to do here today is give a nice system if you don’t know where to start when working on a car in Roblox Studio, and giving the community something useful.

The car system is pretty simple itself, you can weld on parts to it and what not, and it really just consists of some code and this:

(slightly cropped a bit, but one extra wheel containing an extra script called dust sys)

and this:

The system automatically is just plug and play and will work if nothing important was touched. Of course the car has EXTREMELY soft suspension, and can be easily tippable if configured incorrectly. I spent hours myself working on configuring just the suspension to make it work properly.

The wheels contain the same thing, but WheelBR contains a dust script that activates all the smokes in the wheels when terrain is touched or untouched.

You enter the car by using a ProximityPrompt and use Space to get out.

Of course, it takes a bit of playing around with the system itself to find what you want.

I hope anyone here can find use of this car system, if you do be sure to send some pictures of your creations!
(Model linked below):

13 Likes

This belongs in #resources:community-resourcesbut I cannot wait to check it out .

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know where it properly goes! I will sure remember that next time when I release a resource. :slight_smile:

2 Likes