[Free to use] My first Render

Hello, this is the first render I made and I didn’t know how to use photoshop so I give up. Heres the render Feel free to use it anywhere you don’t have to credit me or anything just don’t say that is yours! have a great day.

15 Likes

I really think that this is a great start. Even if you don’t know how to use photoshop, you can easily use other (free) programs such as Krita, Gimp, or pixlr.com to fix up the lighting and add to it. Don’t give up quite yet!

2 Likes

It looks cool man, I like it. Look’s really smooth too. Really good for a first render

2 Likes

I would, and many other people rather have you NOT give up, as this really good for a start.
It is extremely smooth, and would probably go for a good price.
@ImTheTopHat has already mentioned everything good you could do to improve!

Don’t give up

2 Likes

Moved to Cool Creations since this isn’t substantial enough for an entire Resource topic.

4 Likes

Do not give up! I promise you hard work and practice pays off!

1 Like

How do you use pixlr to fix the lighting? I used pixlr for a bit but didn’t know how you could do that.

1 Like

Really nice for a first render

There are some options under adjustment that you can use for brightness and coloring. Can’t quite name em off the top of my head but you can just fiddle with some of those tools and you’ll get what you’re looking for :wink: also if you want to discuss stuff you can do in pixlr please do it in DMs because this is going a tad bit off-topic

1 Like

This looks awesome! Very smooth, nicely done.

1 Like

I wouldn’t suggest pixlr- its a very dodgy site. If you use it, be careful.

How is Pixlr dodgy? I’ve used if before and it works perfectly fine for me.

When I use it, I get many websites that open tabs on their own.

I’m using now Affinity Photo its a great photoshop program its payed tho. But i like it over ps