Free to use renders

Hello! I recently made some renders, since I just started rendering in blender. I hope you use them!

Information:

Please! Give me critical criticism I will take it in mind!
I’m making new ones to post! You may give me ideas for new renders!
I will allow commissions, prices below!
Inspired by: Free To Use Character Renders

RULES
You can’t
Claim these as yours
Sell them/Commission them

You can
Make GFX with these.

Prices!

Standard Package 10 robux: I will make one render for you, any type doesn’t matter I will take all the time I need. (Hopefully not less then a week.)

Good Package 30 robux: I will cut the time short and I will make two renders for you, and I will try my best.

Express Package 50- 100 robux: I will make it a day or two for your render. I will do 2 -4 renders and I will make scenes for them not big ones but decently sized ones.

NOTE

I have school, so I may not be online all the time, please respect that.

Please keep in mind I’m still learning, so mistakes will be made, thank you.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Here are the renders

Here are the examples

Some of them are free to use, some are examples, if you want you can use the examples are templates for your GFX, it’s up to you.

To contact me my discord user is Ronan#9999

UPDATE: IF WE GET 10 LIKES I’LL DO CUSTOM RENDERS.

15 Likes

I have some feedbacks.

1. The first picture is too dark. If your trying to make that character mysterious, then I recommend you to change the background image something that suits well the character.

2. What happened to the lighting in the second picture?

Well since your a beginner, I can say you can improve much more. Try watching the Lighting tutorials from Blender Guru on YouTube to learn more about lightings and I will assure that you will be success! Good luck!

I rate it 5/10.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m trying to get better at lighting, thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for those renders! However, why aren’t the pictures transparent, so we can insert them to any picture (I am talking about the avatars)?

2 Likes

@DMCPEPlays Hey! Thanks for the feedback, the ones by themselves should be transparent, the others are examples of what I do, I can separate the categories so one is the examples and the other are free renders, sorry about the misunderstanding! :slightly_smiling_face: (ALSO, it may be that your software doesn’t work with transparent images? Here is an example)

(I use a photo editing software named pixlr for my images I recommend if your having troubles with transparent images and such.)

I use Pixlr, too. Also, I was talking about this image:

Don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t seem to be transparent. Thanks for replying to me, anyways!

1 Like

Going to fix it thanks for the feedback!

Update: Should be fixed! :smile: