FREE TRADE UI [Version 2] - Open Sourced

the UI is practical and objective, as it should be. Great job!
I will look forward to more future releases.

1 Like

Great work @ItsPlasmaRBLX! This looks really cool; who knows, maybe I’ll use it some day. :wink: Because people don’t have time to teach @Reeflexed. They have their own projects to work on. If you want to pay someone to do that work for you, that belongs in the #collaboration section.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, friend! :blue_heart:

Hoping to create a couple-more UIs for an up and coming “Open Source” topic. UI Design is something I’ve wanted to improve on, and making UIs like these, and open sourcing them helps others, and I!

It’s pretty cool to be able to open-source to this many people, and find that they have many uses for my work.

I got some more really cool and sleek looking UI coming up soon, below is just my most recent creation.

I also wasn’t expecting this many replies, and or this many people to even see this topic, it was a bit shocking at first!

got comms if so drop me a dm michael williams#4392, ill help

1 Like

accept it im zuelong 0001 … hope u help

didnt get it
michael williams#4392

Looks great! Looking forward to script this into my game.

1 Like

I hope you find success in your work, my best of luck, Friend! :blue_heart:

I would like to update this Open-Source.

I’m not too happy on how it looks, it still looks very bland and ‘off’. Soontime soon I will try making a 3.0 version where I try improving some of these flaws, I’m still new to the idea of really trying UI design seriously.

Also about the “Dark UI” sets:

Those should be out soon, honestly I’ve just been playing other experiences on Roblox lately. I’m hoping to launch some of these, and maybe even do requests/recruitment

I’m unsure if someone would want to release a full on scripted Trade UI without even requesting full credit for that in the game description; let alone all the issues with datastores and whatnot.

I’m not saying the UI is bad, it is really good compared to what I can pull off lol

Looking forward to the dark mode

1 Like