FREE TRADE UI [Version 2] - Open Sourced

Free Cartoony Trade UI | Version 2.0

A-while ago in this April I posted the first version of my “Cartoony Trade UI” and promised that I would make a revised version!

People seemed to like it, and I decided it would be time to re-create a better version of it

The revised version features a more Modernized & Cartoonish look. The “Trade Buttons” features a much-more vibrant and larger look. And finally the UI has been sorted into neat folders for scripting and appearance sake.

If you are intrested in using this UI, I ask that you never claim it as your own, or sell it. Credit is appreciated, however NOT needed (It’s just a way to say “Thank you”).

Download Links (.rblxm, ‘Roblox Model’) [Below]

Roblox Model > Link :package:
Direct UI Download [.RBLXM] (9.5 KB) :file_folder:

Previous Version [1.0]:

Roblox Model [PREVIOUS VERISON] 1.0 > Link :package:
Trading-UI-Direct-Download.rbxm (9.6 KB) :file_folder:

16 Likes

is the trade working? it would be nice if it is

1 Like

You can script it yourself if not.

1 Like

No, it won’t work. He can’t predict if your game has pets, guns, knives, etc.

1 Like

You can’t just teach someone. Inventory systems are different for nearly every game.

1 Like

There isn’t “both”, there are hundreds of different ways to make an inventory. You need to make your own by yourself, or it doesn’t really help your scripting skill.

3 Likes

just learn, have patience. you’ll learn as you do whatever way works for you when you’re learning how to script in ROBLOX. you can even look up a YT tutorial and i probably guarantee there’s some of it up there.

1 Like

yt tutorials none arent specific is there anyother way?

1. Learn gui
  2. Learn remote events
  3. Learn functions
  4. Learn modifying properties
  5. Learn image ids or viewport frame manipulation for item icons (optional)

If you can do all that, you can make an inventory system without help. If you don’t, just learn. Don’t ask someone to just teach the whole inventory system.

if they don’t work, just look up the pieces of what a trading system has, like whatever PoisonousSoapBar said, look those up in the ROBLOX Developer Hub (Roblox Creator Documentation), or watch a guide about them.

his message for reference.

where should i learn them send link

in yt it doesnt have what i need i need like mm2

Search it up on the Dev hub

YT is unreliable. Use the official dev hub.
Trolls exist
Trolly roblox employees don’t

where is that and why not u teach me

Here

where do i learn the things for trade and inventory

Bruh. I already made a list. Why don’t you read it.

2 Likes

ok dude chill ill start by tmmrw

Alright.
Btw @ItsPlasmaRBLX Awesome gui! Keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like