Freeze Tag Update Log

This update log is for the Freeze Tag by ConnorVIII, the log will show important game updates and summarise updates from the previous year.

Click for Link to my Twitter @ConnorVIII

Click for Link to Game

Click for Link to Group Page

Personal Message from Connor

:partying_face::partying_face:Hello All! Thank you all for your support and interest in Freeze Tag. I am an independent game developer, and your support helps me (and my staff)
I will actively work on Freeze Tag, to ensure Roblox has access to a high-quality modernised take on such a classic Roblox game. Big shoutout to the players who have been playing since 2016!

:telescope: 2022 UPDATE :hammer_and_pick:

• New emote feature!

• Pet Room content (Freeze Tag now features 100+ Pets)

• Ice Color/ Ice Design Texture & Cosmetic Saves!

• Cinematic Mode Release- for more immersive gameplay twitter-post

• Updated, vastly improved UI organisation and presentation and various gameplay updates (Immersive World Lighting update, Mute persistance, Camera cutscene introduction)

• New map by excellentAnarchy: School

• Added shiftlock option to mobile and tablet devices

2021 UPDATES

2020 UPDATES:

• Camera improvements to aid your gameplay!

• Development of the Freeze Tag maps. A focus was placed on improving the game experience through small but important ‘tweaks’ and changes to the maps.

• Vastly improved responsivness of ‘freezing’ and ‘thawing’ gameplay.

• Updates and improvements to the User Interface(UI)

• Bug fixes

• New maps by ArcticCitadel: Castle

• New accessory options in the VIP room and Group room!

• Brand new chat name tags! Group members now get a cool chat text colour. Elite members get an elite chat name tag and chat text colour.

• Gameplay should be alot smoother, Datastores are more reliable.

2019 UPDATES

• Game Text translated into 7 languages (German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Traditional/ Simplified Chinese)

• Re-emergence of 3 classic (pre-2017) maps.

• UI optimisation & re-design (Focus on mobile gameplay)

• 2019 Egg Hunt Event:

2018 UPDATES

2017/2016 UPDATES

If you have any feedback, message me or any of the Freeze Tag moderation team (found in the Roblox Group)

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.