French Translations [OPEN]

I hired @Ap_inity to do French translations in my game Obby Creator.

He was extremely fast and professional, even asking me about a few of the in-game phrases he was unsure about. He kept me up to date with his progress through Discord. I would recommend for other developers and will come back again if I need translations in the future!

2 Likes

Reading this, he is 100% legit! He speaks it all in great French! I took it a few years back.

Anyways, you can tell he is not using Google translate because if you use it, then translate it back to English, you get an obscure, weird phrase. For example, an Elf quote from Latin and back gets you: “Have you seen the big swimming?”

In summary, really recommend him! I personally haven’t used a translator yet, but out of a lot of them I’ve seen, he looks to be the best!

1 Like

I hired @Ap_inity to translate 2 of my games (Blox World Water Park & Plaza). He completed the translations quickly and was able to communicate affectively to ensure the translations were done right for the game. I’d recommend hiring @Ap_inity to do your French translations.

1 Like

I am french, i can talk english, so… am okay to help you :smiley:
(i think a french person is a good translator (canadian to french))
Anyways, i can help you.
Discord: 𝑴𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗#9602
have a good day

1 Like

Ap_inity is a professional and fast working translator. Would recommend to anyone needing quality French translations for their game!

1 Like

Hey I’m from Quebec too! :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

That’s wonderful to hear, but I don’t live in Québec as of now, I’m in Ontario! :grin:

Spring commissions are now open! If you intend on booking my services, you should do so now.