Friends-in-game modal doesn't handle large amounts of players correctly

The modal that pops up when clicking on an avatar slot under a game on Roblox lists friends incorrectly.

I’m unsure as to what amount of friends it takes for it to start happening, but in the screenshot below, I had 44 friends in the same game.

Encountered this with the following user agent:

• Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36

Ideally, when trying to display a high amount of friends it wouldn’t use a vertical list and instead, a grid view.

10 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue

I think it’s reasonable to assume that this still happens, however, I can’t confirm that it does because of the nature of the bug (requiring so many friends in the same game).

1 Like

Perfect. When there is more info from engineering i will pass it on.

1 Like

This bug is still happening for me. The modal seems to break when you have more than 6 friends in the same game. I am also running on Mozilla Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:85.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/85.0).