Friends list & home page says everyones offline

I’m currently using Google Chrome and this same bug has been happening to me on and off for the past 2 days. It occasionally fixes for 10-15 minutes then goes back to being broken for the next several hours.

It may seem that way, but this bug is very strange, you may get it fixed after one refresh but after a while it’ll revert to the bug and it’ll stay that way for a few hours like it does to me.

2 Likes

I’ve also noticed that it marks some of the recently visited users as online, it says that My friend is online 2 days even tho she is offline. and that happened to my user too. weird.

This is happening to me too. My friends are playing a game but it says they are offline. I look at my brothers account and it says that they are playing. This has been happening for a week now.

@lrvyne Is this issue fixed for you? You should probably request to have this topic locked, as it seems like this was caused by a temporary outage, and users above should probably file new bug reports since it would be a new issue if it’s happening again.

Yeah, been fixed for a while. I’ll request to lock it.