Friends Played section shows games played by friends with restricted privacy settings

If I were to set my privacy setting “Who can join me in-game” to “No one,” and then joined a game, someone would be able to figure out what game I am playing by looking at the Friends Played section.

This is very annoying when you are playing things that you do not want anyone to see, and then friends simply show up despite your privacy setting.

8 Likes

Was just about to report the same bug until i saw this post, Its been a while since this post was originally Posted. I really hope they can fix this. The only reason i decided to post something here is to revive it a bit more and bring some awareness to it.

1 Like

I feel the need to bring this back up because it is still an ongoing issue today. If my privacy setting for who can join me are set to Off, it shouldn’t show the games I play to my friends in the Friends Playing section.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

5 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

After checking again, the bug does seem to be fixed now.

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.