From the Desk of Mastermind

This is the official current events/roblox news wall for the Agree to Disagree group, and the owner of the group, mastermind4820. Here, you will find screenshots, quotes, news, etc. It’s a great place to scroll through entertaining content if you’re bored. Enjoy!

Message me on roblox if you have a submission that you would like to see posted here.

1 Like

Our first post is a meme of flat earthers (they call everyone who disagrees with them “sheeple”)

2 Likes

Someone said this in the group -Black Lives Matter-

“IMPORTANT!:warning: Please read this and copy and paste this to other groups! The earth is slowly getting worse, coral reefs are dying and icebergs are melting! Animals everywhere are losing homes and forests because of global warming! Please copy and paste this! And stop littering if you litter! We need to make the earth great again! This is NOT okay, we need to act FAST in a few years the world wont be the same it will be polluted we might even have to wear gas masks the future is in OUR hands”

You heard that right, if we don’t listen to the propagandists, we will have to wear gas masks.

2 Likes

This is a screenshot from the group Believers of Flat Earth

That’s right, vaccines will give you 10 legs and 4 eyes.

Here is a screenshot of this accounts profile:

4 Likes

Evil-ution.

2 Likes

Staff member of the -BLM & LGBTQ+ supporters- group makes up a new rule on-the-fly which justifies any action done by staff members as long as there is “conflict”. Unreal.

Here is a screenshot of the group rules. I don’t see a rule that allows staff members to do whatever they want, but I guess this is a “universal rule”.

1 Like

I would also like to note the group’s wonderful icon.

1 Like

I saw this online: “Name ONE mental disorder where the treatment is to embrace the irrational thoughts of the patient instead of grounding them in reality and helping them work through the cognitive distortions. I’ll wait.”

Good point.

1 Like

“male and female are chromosonal, man and woman are neurobiological” source: Andromeda’s Dictionary (679th edition, revised for total correctness)

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m the textbook definition of transphobic? What an honor.

Andromeda has been going into my groups and making up stuff about me in order to get me banned. Ridiculous at this point.

I am tired of this incompetent narcissist. Human life has no value now?

1 Like

Biscuit admitting she has access to another account. Just another alt it seems like.

1 Like

It continues. Constant harassment from these people.

Yeah just use a telescope and you can see the sun during the night!

All I did was say hi…

I can’t imagine how self-centered and condescending one must be to put an immense amount of effort into demanding the banishment of another user from multiple groups. Such behavior can only be characterized as malevolent and nefarious, a clear indication of a person’s moral depravity and utter disdain for the principles of fair play and decency. Utterly repulsive.

Talking about who made the outrageous decision to let me in :sob:

Funny how all of this chaos and the personal attacks can all be linked back to one person :thinking:

They managed to get me banned from yet another group. All I said was “hi” and then this person spammed the group wall with lies about me (of course they’re deleted now), one of the things she said was I am “trainsphobic”. I should be banned for a nonexistent fear of trains?? I wonder which one of these group rules I broke?