Front page "See all" does not work properly when the size of the page is lower than 67%

- Detailed description of bug
The amount of loaded games is too low on one page and when you want to browse more of the games when trying to scroll down the page do not load. My size of the page is 67% and when I change it to 75% the bug is fixed and I can normally scroll down and the games will load.

- Where the bug happens (be specific)
The bug happens on Roblox Website (Roblox.com) when opening some sections on Front page, for instance “Popular”

- When it started happening
At 1.00 PM PDT/PST (Pacific Time) on 30th of July.

- Screenshots and videos of the bug

- Steps to reproduce the issue (be minimal, specific, consistent!)

1. Open Roblox.com
  2. Open Front page
  3. Set size of the page to 67%
  4. Open sort by clicking “See all” (I circled the “See all” button in red)
  5. Low amount of games is being loaded

Note: The browser that I use is Brave. Brave version: Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit) The search engine that I use is DuckDuckGo. There are no extensions installed and used when browsing Roblox website. Brave Shields are down on the website.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

Greetings! The issue has been resolved for me. I just tried to reproduce and there was no issue with “See all” not working properly when lowering the size of the web page.

Good to hear. We will consider this issue resolved. If this issue begins to occur again, please file a new bug report so we can take a look at it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.