Front wheels wobble, back wheels are straight (help please)

For the life of me I cannot figure out why these front tires are wobbling.

wheel wobble.rbxm (304.6 KB)

You can even mess with it yourself. It’s just a roblox physics thing, not to do with my script.

Could you show us the script, the hierarchy, the attachments and what type of car you are using? (Ex. A-Chassis)

1 Like

Inside the wheel model (FR = Front Right) there is a primary part, which in this case is the tire. The other wheel part is the rim welded to the tire.

There is an attachment inside the tire (centered perfectly) that is what the constraints attach to from the body attachment that floats right above it. See here:

And this is how the constraints are built (wheelPart being the tire, and body being the semi-transparent part in image above):

I dot no know how to help sorry, I’m not a Provrammer

Have you tried duplicating the back wheels to replace the front ones? Traditional method: switch out the bad ones with the good ones.

2 Likes

wheel wobble.rbxm (304.6 KB)

You can even mess with it yourself. It’s just a roblox physics thing, not to do with my script.

Oh my god, that’s so true :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Effectively it might work

oh really, then are the back wheels attached to the front? disconnect them and pretend it’s just 2 copies of the same wheels. Try that first to see if it works.

Select the wheel Attachments while you are testing. I’m willing to bet they are not aligned to the ones in the body.
Are you putting Attachments in there yourself, or is just the script making the Attachments?

1 Like

Lol! That worked. Thank you so much.

LOLLL I didn’t have to use code XD

1 Like

Hence it not being in the scripting category.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.