FRONTLINES Building Architect -- From the creators of Operation Scorpion

My name is cbmaximillian, and my team and I are currently making a HUGE battlefield game – 64 players, destructible environment, vehicular mayhem, etc.

We are looking for a building architect for our maps. Your job will be to create specific buildings that will be placed as scenery, cover, or layout within our maps. You do not have to worry about anything else map related.

Here are a few examples of buildings you might be asked to build:

1. Skyscrapers

2. Bridges

3. Metros

4. Modern Hotels

etc.

Note that the game is already in full development. Further details can be provided if you’re interested as we’re trying to keep our progress hidden from public view.

Payment will be in the thousands, using group payout. Specifics will be presented based on the quality, commitment to the deadline, and the breadth of the request. Reply below, or DM me on dc if you are looking to work on this BIG upcoming game with us. cbmaximillian#0030

4 Likes

You should be more specific with what you’re paying “the thousands” is a bit vague, and for something of that size and complexity you might want to go in the hundred thousands

5 Likes

The required structures needed are no more than a fraction of the maps planned to be made. Most the stuff I have shown would only take me and my other map developers a day or two of work. I don’t think the structures asked for are worth even in the hundreds of thousands (in terms of robux). A few thousand or so (which would be equivalent to a hundred or so U$ dollars), sure, but not hundreds of thousands of robux per structure.

The structures also won’t go beyond a thousand parts. I don’t need it as detailed as it is shown; what’s needed instead is good placement of detail and shape. Also, be reminded, that you will also be working with a group of extremely talented people. Many of the developers working on this project are the cream of the top. We’re offering you far more than just an opportunity to make money, but an experience to work with an all-star team that will make the best shooter game on the platform.

Just to be completely clear, you want to hire builders who can capture the general aspect of the photos given, but not too much detail must be put?

I think he said that he want a building architect that can build a building like the photo given but he does not say that you don’t have to put so many details.

1 Like

Here’s a picture of a skyscraper commissioned that took around a day to create.

1 Like

Now I see what you mean. Just an extra question, how many people did it take to build such a commission like that ?

One person with the right expertise can easily build that with the right software and engineering skills.

1 Like

Not to say it easy to make, I’m stating that skilled people could fly through the process of creating it.

They mentioned that the commission was a ‘skyscraper,’ you might intimidated by the fact there’s two of them, hey buddy, welcome to the world of copy and paste, for that reason that copy and paste makes it much better instead of just one, there has been many twin towers in the world that look nice.

To get back on track, I highly doubt multiple people helped create a skyscraper like that, I’ve seen bigger builds commissioned by one person.

Take this to DMs, we’re clogging the chat with our argument.

Only 1 person. He’s the guy that made the Disneyland game.

1 Like

I can’t really tell, are those built in studio or meshes.

All built in studio. No Unions as well. (The skyscraper)

1 Like

If it takes that long to make then it is for sure 100,000R$ which is the equivalent of 350 USD.

What hourly rate are you basing this amount off of?

Closest I’ve managed to get is… paying $15 per hour for 24 hours equals $375, where as $8 per hour for 48 hours equals $384.

I’m rather doubtful of $350 being able to be determined by an hourly rate unless the amount was taxed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.