Frostarian Group Places: Patch Notes June 12, 2021

Hey everyone,

Today I went over our group places and made a few changes to each of them, as some updates and changes have been long overdue. Nothing major was added to each place, and since only a few updates were made in total I decided to combine the patch notes into one forum post. Here they are!

The Prism

• Updated the uniform dealer so that it now sells the new array of uniforms currently for sale in the group store.
  • Testing a fix to the issue where the overhead Game UI would disappear sometimes, or would display inaccurate information after a round had ended.
  • Re-enabled fun commands in the admin script.
  • Players can now collide during the teamwork obby; collision is still turned off for the rest of the obbies.
  • Fixed an issue where sometimes you could spectate players if you weren’t on the Trainee/Overseer team.
  • Fixed a few visual issues with the railings on the stage in the lobby.

Celeste 2

• Updated lighting and removed the snow (note: grass terrain details have been removed due to complaints of frame drops) (old)
  • Fixed ropes on the back-side of the building leading into the armory room.
  • Crescent has been re-added! (old)
  • Clan losses should now correctly display in the “Clan Stats” GUI.
  • Currently testing fixes to the defense notifier not notifying the Discord server of defenses all of the time (there are still a few issues that persist, just note we are working on fixing them).

Grand Celeste

• Added buttons to the Sparrow Tablet tool that allow you to quickly navigate and teleport to different parts of the building.
  • Added a “Group Places” tab to the Sparrow Tablet GUI that allows you to teleport to each of our official group places.
  • Offices have been cleaned out and are now available for Admirals (and some officers, depending on space) to claim, and those who have claimed offices now spawn in them upon joining the game; DM me if you’d like to claim an office for your own!
  • Offices can now only be opened (from the exterior) by the office owners, with the exception of those who are whitelisted (i.e. Great Admiral+).
  • Replaced the statue in the courtyard.

Also, for all of our group places, the clan/player blacklist module has been implemented.

• Read more about which clans and players are blacklisted: The Grand Union of Frostaria | The Blacklist - Google Sheets
  • At Celeste 2, players who are apart of raid-blacklisted clans (such as RoC) will not be kicked, however if the defense notifier detects that RoC is raiding, the server will be shutdown.

As always, if you have any suggestions or bug reports, let us know in the appropriate Discord channels. We will be working on more large-scale changes to our group places, specifically Prism, in the coming weeks and months.

2 Likes