Frozi Cafe is hiring a Builder/Modeler

About Us

Hi there! We are Frozi, a small upcoming cafe. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our cafe and training center.

The Team
@U_npluggedDev - Scripter
@you - Builder
@you - food/drink modeler

About The Job

Hi, I am looking for a builder/modeler to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our games style. You will be building the cafe and training center, and modeling the food and drinks.

Deadlines: Cafe with food and drinks: 2 week more or less
Training center with food and drinks: 3 weeks more or less

Payment

We will be paying 20% of our cafe’s earnings. This should be a few thousand at least because we will be putting 10k in ads once we hit 200 members.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at U_npluggedDev#0001

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excuse me but a whole cafe WITH food and drinks can’t be built or modeled decently in just one week, I suggest you change it, and 20% for TWO relevant buildings is underpaid, please reconsider

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I have changed the due dates up a week. I can’t do anything about the payment though as I spent all of mine on other things like gfx and music.

I’ll consider about joining your developer team as a builder. I added you on Discord, I’m eeee#0104.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.