Fruit Simulator Thumbnail

About

I made a simulator thumbnail for fun and I am wondering what people think. I made it in Cinema 4D, and Photoshop. It took about 2 ish hours.

The Image

The “W” watermark is from my discord name “Wizzardofazz”

Feedback is wanted!

5 Likes

Your thumbnail looks great! I’m not a GFX expert to give feedback on it, but your GFX looks amazing!

4 Likes

Amazing thumbnail that you’ve made there! I still found some things that you could improve;

• Bild Bild
    These shadows on the heads do not really look good. Perhaps that is more realistic, but you should put focus onto the visuals, not onto the realism. So try to lighten that up.
  • Bild
    The grass seems a bit too dark in my opinion. The rest of the thumbnail is very bright, so you should try to find another, lighter green for the grass.

I hope I was able to help you with that! Nonetheless the thumbnail looks very good. Well done!

3 Likes

I understand the “W” is a watermark and it’s cool to have a watermark for your work. In the final version, I think you should blend into the thumbnail somehow so it’s not in people’s face.

1 Like

Good job! I like your gfx. It’s So noice.

1 Like

It’s good, but the fruit needs more texture into it.

1 Like

I like the style of it. May I ask how a “fruit” simulator would work?

1 Like

Honestly i like the shadows, but the grass is too dark.

1 Like

Honestly, in my opinion. I have to disagree, the shadows and grass look perfectly fine the way they are.

1 Like

It was simply for fun and isn’t a real game lol.

It looks very good, I don’t make thumbnails so I can’t say much about this except for the lightning, the lightning feels a little weird in my opinion. But overall, looks good! :grinning:

1 Like

I like the thumbnail, but I feel like the text isn’t dark enough
As PerfectlyBlack said focus more on the visuals, not realism

1 Like

This is Great! Even if I don’t understand GFX.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the face on the person wearing a ‘suit-jacket’ should be a Roblox face.

4 Likes