Frustrating random change makes editing UI impossible

For some reason, when I opened studio today and tried editing UI, Frames with a BackgroundTransparency of 1 kept being selected. This is absurdly frustrating as I had to go through several frames and set Visible to false because they take up the entire screen then go through all of them again to set Visible to true before publishing.

Before today, Frames with a BackgroundTransparency of 1 couldn’t be selected. Now that they can be, editing UI has become a hassle and disrupts workflow to an enormous extent.

I have seen other posts encountering this issue, and none of the unconfirmed solutions worked. I truly hope this is a bug that is fixed ASAP. As for now, the UI in my games can barely be edited because of this.

If anyone knows a way to fix this (without just setting Visible to false), it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is an example video (even though the Frame has a BackgroundTransparency of 1, it is still able to be selected, which SHOULD NOT be the case):

i tried again and it seems that this issue doesn’t happen anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.