Full-screen client window does not cover top pixel row of screen

Just about half the time I go to close out the window by hitting the X button at the very top of the screen, it closes the windows that are below it. All my windows are maximized, but for some reason, it selects the window that’s below the game window. It happens with just clicking the very top of the window bar too, and it will select the window below it and drag it. It also does it with right-clicking.

It only happens with the game client only when I have both of my monitors enabled. I’m unable to replicate this issue with any other program, so that’s why I’m posting it here. It will select any window that’s below it, no matter what type of program it is. This started a few days ago when I got my second monitor. It only happens when I go all the way to the top of the screen (i.e. very top pixel row).

PC Specs: Windows 10, i5-9600k @ 3.7ghz , 16GB, RTX 2070 SUPER, integrated graphics on second monitor 1440p 165hz 23.8in monitor, 1440p 60hz 23.8in monitor

Also, when I override the high DPI settings to application, the glitch no longer happens, but everything is too small then.

https://gyazo.com/79337215ee0a346e55871460edef02d6

2 Likes