Full time dev opportunity - Big Booga Dig

What sort of updates are you looking for?

New “worlds” like in Mining Simulator?
Quests like Dig x amount of X ore?

Would the developer be expected to create new Tools & Backpacks as well?

Would be cheaper and more convenient to have one co-dev who can do UI design, game design, build, 3D Model and GFX.

Plus if you’d want to make more future updates, you would not have to hire a contractor every time to do the work for you but instead have your co-dev do it themself.

In my experience that is not the case.

Yes those are all good topics to spawn new ideas for updates.

I am looking for the individual who is capable of taking initiative on update ideas, my intention behind this offer is to defer control of the game to someone who is willing to take the whole development enchilada. If I have to tell them what to do for each update it’s not gonna work out.

2 Likes

I’m not good at building, so will that effect my payroll?
I understand it depends on how good the updates are – but if I needed you to build, would it effect it?

Looking for a solo dev who can do both, I won’t be touching the game unless there’s an emergency

Mk, I’ll be out of the question then. Thanks for the opportunity though

I would love but I have no scripting talent at all so I can do the building and everything but can’t script the game so like if their is a scripter that could help it would be a 25-25 and the rest for you.

so if their is a builder and scripter they will have 25-25 instead of having 50% for one dude and so their will be more people to apply because it will be fair since they will get the same amount at the end. And since you created it you can have the other 50%. Hope to make sense. So basically 25-25 scripter and builder and the rest for you. I know you want a solo dev but not everyone can do both building and scripting.

Most people who can program on Roblox can also build well enough to implement their ideas, but a builder without any coding knowledge is a fish out of water. I don’t think it’s in the game’s best interest to hire a duo.

I understand. But what I can do is: build/UI/animate/model, but can’t script. I am still learning to script but can’t actually improve the game with big updates and stuff. And you got some other people that declined the offer because they can’t do both. At the end it’s up to you I can’t force you and thanks for the amazing offer if you need both scripter and builder I would probably help.

Well they can’t really decline an offer if I haven’t them made one :smirk:

Ahaha, ye. Anyway i’d love to congrats the dude that will help you. And have a good day. (keep uploading vid on ytb I love them)

1 Like

A great opportunity, but I do not have enough time for this, as my school year is coming to an end. I also think there is too much competition with this offer. I’m sure someone here can help you succeed much better than I could.

They’re not that bad, so I’m not sure what your going off for this. The reason it’s payed the first of each month is likely because he has multiple games on a group, including the game he is recruiting a dev for, and only wants to share 50% of the revenue from that game, rather than all of his games.

Though it’d be nice to know something for safety reasons, @Soybeen will you share with us the revenue statistics of the game upon each monthly payment so we know we’re getting 50%? (mostly as a precaution, it probably wouldn’t change my mind in the long run but it’s useful to have)

Examples of building style please?

Just join Booga Booga.
He wants a simplistic and easy building style, you’d catch the drift after a few minutes of checking his games out.

What exactly about them is horrible?
I’m not gonna offer you a pension lol…

there’s a link to the game in the OP

If they want to see a specific game stat they can certainly just ask, but if the applicant can’t be willing to trust me to follow my own terms, then I can’t mutually trust them to either.

1 Like