Functional A-Chassis Federal Q2B Siren!

Heya’ folks! Today, I have free-model/free resource for you all to use! Made by me, lceyDex…better known as Real_IceyDev! Since this can be really hard to set-up, I’ve given you a step-by-step setup run through with a description of what you must do below, and a video explaining it aswell!

Get the model here: A-Chassis Federal Q2B Siren! - Roblox

Videos & Screenshots

Showcase Video:
Federal Q2B Showcase - YouTube

Prop Model:

Package:

Setup*

Alrighty, first you’re going to want to get the model, and insert it into the workspace.

Next, you want to put the Q2bSirenGiver Script, and the Q2bControl ScreenGui, in your vehicles’ DriveSeat.
Video:

After that, place the Q2bSiren invisible part, anywhere you’d like the sound to come out of. Usually, it is in the front placed in front of an actual Federal Q2B model.
Video:

Picture:

Now, you should be good to go!
Final showcase video with example Chassis:

How To Edit Keybinds

Right before posting I saw this becoming a big question, how do I change the keybinds?

Well, it’s actually really simple! Here is a video below to help you edit the keybinds:
How To Change Keybinds - YouTube (it was over 10mb, so I had to make it a YouTube video, hope you don’t mind!!)

What are the keybinds that the module starts with?

• R = Siren Wind (must hold key)
  • ] = Stop Siren
F.A.Q. & Notes
  • Q: Which version of A-Chassis does this support? - A: All versions of A-Chassis can support this model!
  • Q: Ask me more questions PLEASE! - A: Hello.

Now, your Federal Q2B should be all set & ready to go! Any issues, requests, or suggestions…just reply to this, or friend me on Discord! Have a great day!

1 Like