Funds have been pending for over 7 days

Thing is people are getting gamepass sales held up for multiple weeks

3 Likes

ik, I usually get my pending robux in 3 days but now for that commission I told it took me 5 days to get the robux which is pain, for now you can probably PM a staff member in the DevForums about your robux pending for weeks

2 Likes

I am also having the same problem in my group but, my funds have been pending for 3 weeks.

5 Likes

Yeah, it took like 2.2 weeks to be able to payout just because I transferred one robux, to test one of my gamepasses.

1 Like

Contacting roblox support isn’t a good way around it. They only replyed with saying that they can’t do anything about it.

2 Likes

On an unrelated note – Roblox support does not support anything at all. Surely not problems related to funds pending for a period over 7 days as many have already mentioned in this thread.

I sadly had to deal with this problem too. A user made a purchase of an asset off mine as part of a deal. I henceforward wanted to use these funds to finance a commission, but I was unable to do so since my funds were pending. In total the pending period lasted for over a month even after I contacted Roblox support.

If I was not handicapped due to my lower rank, I would have already made a thread about the massive unprofessionalism, total dysfunction and the severe lack of comprehension of the English language that plagues Roblox support.

Due to all that. I do not think it is appropriate referencing to Roblox support as a means for users to gain help for problems related to pending funds or quite frankly, anything at all.

6 Likes

Funnily enough, I just got access to my funds. I sent in a report earlier today, the email reply I got said that they can’t do anything about it but now I have access to the funds. Coincidence or not, I’m not too sure.

They probably said they cant do anything about it because there was nothing wrong. I believe when this thread was made, there was a genuine problem/glitch within groups that prevented people from accessing their funds.

I doubt it since I literally had the same problem as you, and waited for 15 days.

My Robux has been pending 5 days so far
It’s not very appealing
And when I check the Internet for how long it still says 3 days

wait for 15 days, like how the reply above your post said, it worked for me after 15 days

OP wanted me to lock this, see marked solution