Funds have been pending for over 7 days

With the new update that waits 7 days to ensure no suspicious activity is going on with fund transferring and purchases, we had to be patient before being able to set out group payouts 50-50. On day 5 we remembered the change, and so we waited for Day 7.

It is now Day 8, and still no access to our funds, which are displayed as currently in the group. 7 days was already a big stretch from just 3, but now more than 7? If this is not a bug, then what in the world is Roblox doing?

Our funds displayed in the group, with no access to them.

A sizable purchase on the 4th.

Our most recent purchase, today.

32 Likes

Yeah, the new update caused all this, I’m pretty sure you have to wait 2 weeks. I’m not sure… I may be wrong.

10 Likes

Roblox Mods have to make sure if you didn’t cheat the system… I’m not yet sure.

11 Likes

8 days!?! Got mine in half of that

5 Likes

It is because of this update:

6 Likes

Robux is being held longer than specified.

3 Likes

Experiencing the same problem, been waiting for 12 days in the time of writing this.

8 Likes

same is happening to me. i looked at the api and it looks like its because of that new group payouts lock.
png

4 Likes

This shouldn’t be happening. I haven’t had any recent purchases in my group but it shouldn’t take more than 7 days.

3 Likes

I spent 10k on ads, got Robux some from game passes! waited over 2 weeks for the funds and no results from Roblox

4 Likes

This means your group was likely locked. It seems to be that if your group gets around 1.5k (or less, thats just my estimation) or more robux of funds placed into your group, it will be locked, which is not fair.

The same thing happened to my friend, @pradatrades because he got funds for paying his devs.

1 Like

That’s just wrong. At least hearing this, I shouldn’t be affected as my group (not a studio, just a group for my YT fans) earns about 1.5 Robux/month.

2 Likes

Got a purchase of a 400 robux item, and it has been pending for 5 days. I don’t know why roblox would think that a relatively small purchase is ‘suspicious’.

4 Likes

my funds are already pending and have contacted roblox twice to be met with a default list of responses that the support team use and when they can’t solve a problem the basically say I can’t help you go away and resolve the ticket. Myself working in I.T Support at a school know that this should never be the answer busy or not. I have had backlogs in excess of 150 tickets for myself let alone my collegue who is the I.T Manager there but we never resolved a ticket without it being properly solved. Roblox being a large corporation should know this anyway and I have been waiting 13 days for 3.6k Robux to be verified and I am always told 7 days its to prevent ‘fraudulent activity’. Like I get that but I’m not scamming myself I just wanna pay devs that have done commissions for me.

8 Likes

Mine have been pending for 2 weeks or more.

4 Likes

Here is an update on the situation for those wondering. Someone at Developer Relations contacted us and created an internal ticket to get this problem resolved. I think if you guys are having problems with being locked out of group funds, you should be able to contact support

11 Likes

Mine have been pending for 3 weeks! No idea what ROBLOX is detecting in my group but that’s weird, I mean I set a random name so IDK if that changes anything and I own a game where people buy a bunch of gamepasses sometimes.

5 Likes

This is still a problem. I’ve been getting messages from tons of my friends saying there funds still have not came in after this update they are still unable to claim ANY of there funds to this day.

3 Likes

This verification system is so flawed it’s unbelievable. A pending period that takes 3-7 days then we have to wait up to a month. Unbelievable.

5 Likes

it’s said to prevent abuse but no intel has been given to us to how the suspicious level and abuse, when I got a pending of 70 robux from a commission it took me 5 DAYS just to get it and I agree with this 100%!

3 Likes