Funny Game | Smissmas 2023 Update Change log

[Updated December 17, 2023]

It’s Joever!, the game is dead! 1 year without updates…

But… now it’s time to change that, We’re Barack.

Yes, sorry for this unprofessional delay on my part, I had made it clear a little bit about this game and that I lost the will to keep updating it since I’m dedicating 100% to Operation Blizzard. Although at least it felt like Jungle Inferno was the last update, right?

Well, here are the very Jolly changes if you ask me:

• Added back the background music: Upgrade Station; oh yeah, this soundtrack, since day one it was there. But due to ROBLOX the music was lost, but now it’s there!
  • Operation Blizzard Gift Quest; next to this Soldier statue (R.I.P Rick), there is the gift to get well, a gift… from a certain “Old Nick”. Find out what this gift is just by getting it.
  • Taunts!; Friendly’s Taunts can now be used, now with Kazotsky, Conga and Mannrobics.
  • The game now has R6 as default avatar type.
  • Improved Pyro’s Obby.
  • Added Ragdolls.
  • Engineer of the year winner and votes!
  • Very Jolly decorations in 2Fort.
  • Winter atmosphere in the game.
  • Changed the GUI to resemble TF2 colors and to be more modern and represent the Team PSA™ warranty.

Merry Christmas to all!, and yes, those are all the changes. Maybe there will be several more things for this game next year, but… it won’t be exactly in this game. Well, I’ll leave you with the doubt because on Operation Blizzard’s anniversary I’m going to announce something regarding Funny Game, don’t lose hope (not in me, maybe in Valve, I guess…).

Go and play this masterpiece just by clicking on this blue text!

Documentation

Gift

This is the gift, it’s just a picture of me, Soldier and the gift. It’s for you to guide you where the thing is going. And no, it’s not a bucket inside the gift.

Previous Changelogs

Summer Update 2021: Funny Game | Summer Update 2021 Change log
Christmas Update 2021: Funny Game | Christmas Update 2021 Change log
Spring Update 2022: Funny Game | Spring 2022 Update Change log
Summer Update 2022: Funny Game | Summer Update 2022 Change log
Halloween Update 2022: Funny Game | Halloween 2022 Update Change log