Funny Roblox Animation Video

I’m making videos about roblox, the target audience is mainly children.

That doesn’t have much to do with studio, just how I recorded it. I’ll make sure to figure out a better way to record my videos (I’m on a trash computer)

I’m experimenting with animating/making videos, and finding my audience. This video was a nice test for me.

I think it’s a good start. I also don’t get all the hate. I found it funny, but then again my humor is just ironic in itself. The SFX with the Discord (I think) notification should be replaced, because it feels a bit overused. The same goes with the explosion SFX.

Also, is this supposed to be ironic? Because that’s what I’m getting at here.

2 Likes

It is supposed to be a bit ironic/jestful. My humor usually has a twist - for example, the “creator” is mean to the hacker, only to be bullied back. Then, once the hacker is “banned”, you find he is actually still there.

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll be sure to improve the sounds/quality of the video :slight_smile:

1 Like

The quality is low. But I could see some little kids finding it funny. Some of it was bad to the point where it was funny like news part where the hacker punches the tower. It reminded me of those bad Indian tiktoks. But I’ve seen worse. It wasn’t TOO bad but you can definitely improve(maybe in the humor department).

2 Likes

I don’t really see how this is funny. It’s recorded in horrible quality and the storyline is pretty immature and cringy. The transitions and effects need a lot of work.

Humor is subjective :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to improve the quality.

I’m honored to tell you it pretty much was :yum:

Ah, that definitely explains it.

1 Like

Did you used stop motion or what to animate? Because uhh, this isn’t roblox animation.

Also if you want it to be funnier, just use more sound effects and try making the hacker go bazooka mode and fling the owner.

Also, don’t use images, try playing the game as the hacker and the owner and talk with roblox’s chat.

And use moon animator to animate God damn it

1 Like

I did, my computer is trash :joy: The video didn’t export properly, resulting in even-worse quality/random black seconds. I’ve decided I’ll be needing to get a new computer.

Nice thing is, there is only room for improvement!

It’s a start – Keep animating, I want to see what you’ll make and how you’ll improve.
Try to aim for smoother animation and video, higher quality pngs that fit in more, more intriguing storyline, and jokes that appeal to a broader audience.
Get friends to act with you if you can.
Personally, I liked the fly swatter. I think that’s creative.

• Use Roblox chat instead of low quality images for the chat. Above all, aim for a more creative storyline. Hacker vs Owner is overused.

• Try to aim for smooth, continuous animations instead of still screenshots. You want to make an animation, not stop motion.

• Some of the jokes in the video feel really forced. Make them fit in a bit more. Don’t try to cram as much humor into the video as possible. Make a storyline that is funny without needing jokes crammed in. Target your humor to a broader audience.

Sidenote. I want to ask everyone please don’t make comments like this, it’s rude, unnecessary and contributes absolutely nothing:

5 Likes

I really like the fun short story!
The animation itself is a little questionable, but it’s fine for a beginner too ^^
Maybe try working around with the sound effects a little more, because i find the Discord ping noise kind of annoying. You could try using the “Oof” sound effect instead of the ping noise. (sounds a little more funny to me)
I would also recommend making the story a little bit more easier to understand, especially the mid-ending part. There’s a lot going on there and its quite confusing.

I dont have anything else to say. You really did a great job at making this video!

1 Like

You have to remember 80 percent of Roblox players spend an hour a day watching videos like this. :laughing:
This video has a good chance of becoming popular if you advertised it somehow.
Grade: 87/100

1 Like

I mean, it’s a Roblox concept for sure. Just could have better execution. The storyline was a bit dry, and it could have had more sound effects.

I suggest proper software such as Blender( as already mentioned) and maybe a better video editor. The quality is a bit blurry.

An idea is to have a computer-generated voice, as Sebee does in their videos. It makes it funnier, with better editing.

I also agree with @Planispheric on how unnecessary the hateful comments were. Feedback should be said in constructive criticism, and try to mention how they should improve. Not actual hate, it just makes you look like you spent your time out of the day getting angry at a Roblox animation.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been experimenting a lot with robot voices (I have no way to do a mic)

I’m really just deciding what direction I want to take my channel in.

1 Like

I love the story! Really kept me engaged in it. I think avoiding the animation style is a lot better.

The robot voice was very smooth and I enjoyed listening to it.

10/10

1 Like