Future Is Bright Phase 3: How to enable it

Experimented with it, excited for the release.

10 Likes

Can we expect this to be active in-game soon as well?

Edit: Grammar

1 Like

If it’s a installer wizard then I think you can use Microsoft’s application certification app to certify it and maybe get less virus claims.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s doing the same thing to me too as well.

1 Like

Police chase!

Amazing update as always!

15 Likes

Am I missing something? When I use version 0.437.0.406482, it says it’s from June 5th instead of May 6th, and it doesn’t have the phase 3 flag. Did they somehow take it out, or am I just blind and doing something incorrectly?
studio fail

1 Like

I am unable to find Future Is Bright Phase 3 for some reason, is there a reason for this?

1 Like

You must put it in overrides, in there you can finally change the value.

1 Like

Future doesn’t come up in the list. It instead comes up with a blank box, that when clicked crashes studio.

I’m excited to hear that an official beta is coming soon. I did try to use the mod manager, but ended up with the same problems other members are encountering. Can’t wait for the beta to launch! :smiley:

2 Likes

Are the reflections shown decals or actual lighting reflections?

If they are actual lighting reflections, mind telling me what you enabled?

1 Like

Might be an antivirus software removing it?

1 Like

this doesn’t work on Mac, which is a sad thing.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when we can have this feature outside of Roblox Studio? Also where can I keep updated about the Beta? Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This screenshot does possibly show that new feature in its whole beauty.

Can’t really understand whether the reflection on the TV is just a decal or something enabled, but it does look amazing. Good job!

1 Like

Here be dragons? Like SCP subject.