Roblox have released a new FIB beta release on
sitetest2. It is possible to download this version of studio and test out the new Future Is Bright features.
Tools you need
Roblox Studio Mod Manager by @CloneTrooper1019 (Download)
This tool allows you to change where Studio is downloaded as well as enable/disable FFlags. We’ll need this to download and enable it.
I’m aware that this tool is flagged by multiple anti-viruses, this tool is 100% safe and you can safely dismiss the false flag.
Anyway, onto the tutorial.
- Start the RobloxStudioModManager tool
- Set your Studio Branch to
- Start Roblox Studio by pressing Launch Studio
- Wait for it to load then close it again
- Restart the mod manager
- Go to the FFlag Editor
- Search for ‘FFlagFutureIsBrightPhase3’ and then select Override Selected
- Select the value and change it to
- Close the Flag Editor and then press Launch Studio
- Set your Lighting Technology to
Futureand now FIB 3 is enabled
Future Is Bright Phase 3 is still very buggy, it’s not ready for production, expect it to crash.