Future is bright phase 3 showcase + models [UPDATED]

NEW VIDEO. I’m showing the effect of light on the WEAPONS and this is not a map showcase.

some of the models i made for it:

(some of you may have seen some of these before, i’m putting them in compilation.)

50 Likes

This looks great man! By how well this was done you can’t even tell that this was developed on Roblox’s engine.

4 Likes

Changing the digital vibrance if that’s even possible in game would make it look even better.

4 Likes

what… in… the world is that! That’s not roblox, that’s unity lol. Your amazing keep it up!

4 Likes

This is amazing. Just a switch in lighting really makes you forget what engine this is (in a good way). One suggestion is to maybe tone-down the reflections on the viewmodel, seems to be picking up every little light source, might become distracting when placed in an actual environment.

2 Likes

Wait can lighting technology be changed now ingame using scripts?

2 Likes

Wow. That is amazing, it doesn’t even look like Roblox! :star_struck:

3 Likes

This is incredible! Great work! Continue doing what you are doing this looks great cant wait to see what could be made in the future with the light and stuff!

1 Like

Wow! This looks nothing like roblox. Its so cool seeing how far roblox has come. Amazing work.

1 Like

Also is this Roblox? I mean it’s so GREAT! The meshes are so detailed :0

1 Like

No. He’s using Future technology only available on SiteTest2

1 Like

Thanks man:D a lot of work went into these weapons (after the game was made functional and playable)

1 Like

Looks great! Love how this is coming along, keep up the groovy work!

Also, how did you get Playing to work on SiteTest2? Mine keeps crashing when i play.

This is roblox? Wow… it really makes me proud to see how far roblox can go. Lets keep pushing for improvement!

I can’t tell if it’s roblox still.

This is… incredible. Definitely looking forward to whatever project this going toward!

I cant wait for this game to come out. it looks so good

Wish I could’ve watched the video. As for the technology it’s absolutely mind blowing. Big props to you!

Sorry about that! I updated to show the most recent video :slight_smile:

2 Likes