Future Is Bright Photorealistic Room

Thought I might just properly mess around with FIB3 & these are the results i’m quite pleased what do you guys think?

No external software was used. except blender. although majority of it is done in studio.

26 Likes

can u dm me the settings lol Aensvey#2799

1 Like

If you mean lighting settings, it’s the default settings only change is that the lighting technology is future & shadow softness is set to 0.

I think you forgot to put in your Roblox Picture, that looks like your reference picture.

1 Like

It’s not a reference picture hah, just my mere imagination.

3 Likes

That looks slick!

It is so cool that someone even thought it was a real picture :laughing:.

Nice job man!

3 Likes

Looking really nice so far, the only real problem I have with it is the composition of everything. The way everything thing is placed just seems a tad bit odd I def suggest looking at reference photos when making a scene if you dont already, it gives a more sense of depth when the scale and composition is just right :slight_smile:

WoW! As roblox said in an advertisement for them “Roblox, the power of imagination”, THIS IS INCREDIBLE, the models are perfect, the lighting is excellent (even looking like the real world), I am speechless to describe it! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Omggg it looks awesome! Can you teach me how to build like this if you mind??

1 Like

The room looks pretty good I suppose, but other than that I don’t have anything else to say really, besides that the one thing that sticks out to me the most is that the roof doesn’t cast a shadow. I could understand if the roof was transparent. But in this case, the roof is opaque, and last time I checked opaque objects casted shadows…

I could understand if you wanted some light to fill the room, but a better and more realistic way of doing so is by having sunlight shine through windows.

I’m dying for a beta of FiB v3. I really want to experiment with the lighting since it looks spicy good! :fire:

I’m aware there’s a fast flag (FFlag) for it

2 Likes

I totally agree, can’t wait for a proper beta release. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: #BetaFutureIsBright

2 Likes

Oh my Gosh… This is so nice and detailed… Please carry on making really detailed builds :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wow. That looks great. Everything looks so realistic. Great job! :smiley:

1 Like

WOW! Really nice piece of work, shadows look amazing and the textures are lovely.

1 Like

Blender is an external software. Looks good man, I’d add some design to the roof or walls, like a skirting board or something for the roof. The TV looks weird and the monitor screen should be darker

1 Like