Future Lighting not working in Studio

So I was recently developing something and I’ve noticed that although the place had future lighting enabled mine wasn’t showing up and I’ve tried resetting, re-enabling beta features, changing my quality levels and nothing has worked but it works for my development partner.

7 Likes

Are you sure you have your graphics up on studio since you have to do a special settings change?

Yes, I’ve got both edit graphics on 21 and the main graphics on 21 so I’m not sure what’s the issue it used to work before and now it just doesn’t at all since It doesn’t even work in-game either.

Hi there M_antas!

This post should help you solve the problem you’re having: Future Is Bright Phase 3: How to enable it

If this doesn’t work, feel free to reply back :slight_smile:

Sadly, it hasn’t worked and I even followed the tutorial correctly twice.

1 Like

Hm. I’ll look into it really soon.

Hi,
do you have same problem at other your games/projects? :thinking:

Yes, It doesn’t work in any other projects/studio places that I own either.

Oh and did you try it on another devices or reinstall roblox studio…?

Didn’t try on other devices but I have reinstalled Roblox Studio.

Oh, so I don’t know… Try write this problem in #platform-feedback… I hope they will help you.

It’s probably your graphics card. It’s either not compatible or not good enough, or either way, you have no graphics card to handle it. So Roblox Isn’t prepending the future lighting If that isn’t the case then; If you have a good graphics card then it might be a problem on your graphics card or Roblox Studio’s problem, If it’s Roblox Studio’s problem, then try reinstalling Roblox Studio. If it’s still not working then you should report it to the staff.

2 Likes