Futuristic Build Feedback Needed

Hey everyone, I have just completed one section of the wall which I am making for a futuristic fortress type build. How can I improve it?

Futuristic Wall

Thanks!

• Oct
7 Likes

Updated Wall:

2 Likes

Cool Build I hope everyone likes it

3 Likes

Done a bit of the sides today, here’s an update:

Can I please have some feedback on how I could improve the build?

Thanks!

4 Likes

So far, no improvements needed in my opinion. Looking good!

1 Like

It all looks really flat from a distance, I suggest adding more distinguished depth to it.

1 Like

Pretty vague question here, but how would you go about adding more “depth” to a build? Thanks. @Musketfall

Looks Great! But How About Adding a Wedge In its Base? Like in Sci-fi facility corridors ?

1 Like

For example, in this image you’ve already added depth; however, the only issue is that it looks flat from a distance.

There’s no actual problem to it, but I believe it would make the build look a tiny bit better if you extruded more parts in the build to give it a more distinguished depth.

1 Like

I might change that front face where it looks like a number 8. If that’s not supposed to be an 8, maybe change the shape a bit or use the octagonal shape from the sides there or something similar. The gray shapes to each side of the 8 kinda look like speakers. I really like the blue stuff and the lines breaking it up.

1 Like

Indeed It Looks Flat You need to make something so It doesnt seem flat

2 Likes

Now that’s a awesome build we talking about!

1 Like