FxllenCode | Programmer, QA Tester, and Security Tester Portfolio

About Me

Hello! My name is @FxllenCode, and this is just a personal portfolio regarding my skills in the programming and security category. You may know my from my terrain commissions, but unlike you may think, I actually do terrain as a side gig, but my main role is programmer. I am in EST, and I speak English. I am a student, so please be aware of how active I am. I am not available 24/7 on the weekdays, however I am very active on the weekends.

Skills

I am comfortable with the following languages:

• Lua
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • JavaScript

I know many parts of other languages too, I understand programming pretty simply.

I also use many different programs to assist with my development. Here are a couple:

• Visual Studio Code
  • Git/GitHub
  • Rojo
  • Firebase
  • Discord/HttpService

I am also an active security analyst, inside and outside of roblox. I am currently tied for #50 on Roblox’s HackerOne program.

I can help analyze your game for security issues. This is not a huge job, it’s mainly just checking for security issues your game may have. If you have a severe exploiting problem, I may be able to help.

I also enjoy working with databases, namely organizing Roblox’s own system and assigning people to check for issues. I can help with this as well.

Interested stalking watching my projects? Check my accounts below!

Projects

Status+

Status+ is an automated alternative to Roblox’s own status site. Using upptime, I have remade their own status to work automatically, by tracking critical endpoints. I’ve engineered it to work within Roblox game’s using HttpService. This part is called DowntimeService. You can read more about this below:

Status+ | An automated alternative to Roblox's Status Site

The Intern

The Intern is an up-and-coming horror game on the Roblox platform. It is still in development, however we hope to open in Alpha stage in April/May. Here are just some of the features:

• New, safe datastores.
  • Scary Ambience.
  • Usage of FFlags.
  • Great Builds.
  • Spooky Story Line.

If you are interested, please join our group for more information:

The Intern - Fan Group - Roblox

C h a i n $

C h a i n $ is a clothing group here on Roblox. I, along with my partner and sister @chainedrxses have started this group and I help run it. She does the clothing, I do the development, investing, sponsoring, finances, and management. We have around 1.4k members, with almost 2k sales of our clothing. You can find that group here:

c h a i n $ - Roblox

I have done work with many notable groups as well, not necessarily with programming but I can work in quick timeframe in a professional environment.

Notable Groups

Banana Studios Hub - Roblox

FiveM DOJ Roleplay - Roblox

Federal Bureau of Investigatiоn - Roblox

The Galactic Empire ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ - Roblox

Tutorials/Resources

Availability

I am usually not for hire, but feel free to send me any requests you may have. I may be interested.

Contact

Again, I am usually not for hire, but send me a DM if you are really interested.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like