Fyzce's UGC Portfolio

Hi! I’m fyzce, a 3D Modeler who has recently stepped into the deep world of creating 3D Avatar Items (Hats, Pants, Back Accessories, etc). My goal is to join the UGC Program by 2023 to create a new wave of digital fashion, bringing the aesthetic of certain fashion brands to Roblox using fictional branding and designs.

I hope you like my items! I’d appreciate it if you could keep criticism on a constructive level, I am nowhere near the “best” avatar item modeler but hey I’m giving it a shot!

Finished Face Accessories **COMING SOON... ⌛**
Finished Head Accessories

I know I’m nowhere near done, but I will continue to work on this portfolio! Anything to support me will help!

3 Likes

Well, the note looks, icant say, because its unfinished

If you polished it, I would give feedback

2 Likes

The note is done, I’ll upload more screenshots of it when I get onto my computer

I don’t want any more ugc creators because there are way too many items on the platform. As long as you don’t make a bunch of copy and paste items.

2 Likes

I don’t plan to make spammy/copy & paste items, I plan to make things that others will find interesting & eye-catching. I mentioned in my post that I plan to make items that’ll hopefully contribute to the new wave of digital fashion so I’ll be creating items that are trendy in the real world.