Galaxy Hotels is hiring!

About Us

Hi there! I am representing Galaxy Hotels, a Hotel that is currently in development. We are looking for scriptors and builders.

The Team
DJstarzgalaxy - Owner.
@dudeSafiyur1234 - Co - Owner / Developer.

About The Job

We are looking for:

• Builders.
  • Scripters.

As you can see, I am currently the only team member who, pretty much, can develop. However, I cannot do this alone. That’s why I am calling on you to help our Hotel to excel.

We have just started to build the Hotel, so we are looking for people who can help us build the Hotel.

##Payment
Payment will be received after the Hotel has been completed. How much is currently unavailable at this time.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or talk to me on Discord DudeIsFat#2122 .

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

EDIT 1: We have a builder. If you are interested to become a scripter, feel free to apply.
EDIT 2: All places have been taken. We are no longer hiring. Thank you for applying to those who did.

1 Like

Please add more to this post - what do you need done? How much are you paying? Most likely you will not blindly get developers.

6 Likes

This post is very vague, I would follow the format given when creating posts. Most Developers will look over a post like this, it looks like very little effort was put into this, try adding more and good luck!

Could you please add how much the scripter/builder will be getting paid?

I can help the hotel by giving it advice! I can also get you with some good brands!

1 Like

@mbear09:

[30 charssssssssssssss]

We are no longer hiring. Thank you to those who applied.

1 Like

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

I’ll think about it, thank you for offering!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.