Galaxy Themed Logo

To be honest, I’ve always seen myself as mediocre compared to other Digital Artists. I’ve always been really good with pencil and paper, but not the best at Digital Art. I’ve recently been developing for my group Galaxy Studios, and my old logo didn’t seem all that good. It looked generic and had very little effort put into it. So I decided to make a new logo.

All Honest Opinions are Greatly Appreciated! :+1:

(Edit: Forgot to put my water mark)

7 Likes

honestly i think the spaceship or whatever that is in the middle should be gray and then the background should be space

1 Like

Thanks for the Feedback! In the original logo, the background is transparent. Because of this, there would be nowhere else to add the galaxy aspect into it besides into the logo itself. I just added this grey background so that my watermark would be visible. To see the transparent logo, go check it out on
my group.

oh alright makes sense i just wanted to give some feedback anyway keep up the great work your doing great stuff man

1 Like

this looks a bit like my personal logo lmao

not that that’s a bad thing

1 Like

I think the outline is too thick, make it a bit thinner and I think it would look better :smiley:

3 Likes

I think it’d look better if you made the outlines a bit thinner and also added some glow around the space ship. Or at least something more eye-catching for a background

1 Like

Really nice. I do suck at digital art and better with pencil. Don’t see what you could change

1 Like

My apologies, I didn’t know that it looked so similar to your logo. Thanks for letting me know, it’s hard to find logos similar or identical to an already existing one. People like you are a great help,
keep it up man. :+1:

Thanks! I’ll put this into consideration.

The glow thing would seem like a good idea, but the background is transparent and I don’t really see it looking too good. I’ll try to go back and implement this and see how it looks, Thanks for the Feedback!

1 Like

As I said, it’s not a bad thing, and I really don’t mind/care. It was just something funny I noticed, and I’m not exactly the king of logo creativity either.

2 Likes