Game - A Friend's Secret [HORROR]

.̷̡͓̆.̷̜̇̉.̸̺̦̓͛̈́ Hello devs,

I’d like to hear your honest opinion about this idea.

also i will update this forum every day!

I’d like to introduce the next horror game to my group, A friend’s secret. I will be creating this game myself unfortunately. So I don’t expect any big successes.

Remember that any little thing here can be changed, like the name, the story or even the whole project can be deleted.

Game - A friend’s secret

Style: r̸e̵t̶r̸o̸
Story length: x x̸̢̤͔̠̻͎͔̎̉̐ x

s̴t̶o̴r̴y̶

You often sleep over at your friend’s house and like to spend time with them.

but every day at my friend’s house seems to get weirder and weirder… But as time goes on, everything starts to explain itself…

How’s the gą̴̦͉̎m̸̻̩̫̩͍̉̉̑̒͂̕è̵̢͖̟̜͖̟̒͂ ̸̠͗̔͂̆̈̈́ǵ̷̤̠̄̉͘o̸̢̰̣̲̗̞̒͆͝i̵̦̐ǹ̸̞̣͚̑̚ģ̶̞̀́͛̓̉͜͝ to work?

In the game you will play a normal life, you will help your family or clean your room and sleep.

The game will also list the number of days, date and lives.

Important note

You can take a friend to your sleepovers, or you can easily go alone.

The trailer and release is not yet ɘ̴̫̝̞̜̘̾̏̈̈ƨ̶̧͚́ɒ̸̖̭͕͆͋̍ɘ̷̠̉͊́͛l̵͈̝̏ɘ̵͉̥͛̽̃͊̎̋ɿ̶̬͖͎̜̿̑̈ public, but will be released sooɘ̴̫̝̞̜̘̾̏̈̈ƨ̶̧͚́ɒ̸̖̭͕͆͋̍ɘ̷̠̉͊́͛l̵͈̝̏ɘ̵͉̥͛̽̃͊̎̋ɿ̶̬͖͎̜̿̑̈

Thank you!

• :+1: [ good idea ]
  • :point_right: [ mid idea ]
  • :-1: [ bad idea ]

0 voters

It sounds like you have some solid ideas on what players will do in the game, the story specifically seems the most thought-out. I’m usually interested in horror games, with friends the horror genre can be great fun. I’d personally try to find a mix of allowing players to play with friends and being able to play alone. That and finding what makes a horror game ‘genuinely scary’.

The text in this post gives off an aesthetic for sure. Anywho, there’s not a ton to go off of in the post, but it sounds like a nice idea. I look forward to the execution.

1 Like

I think it’s a mid idea as it uses the overused concept of experience (e.g Hotel Experience, Airport Experience, etc…) where everything goes fine (you do tasks) and then something goes slowly downhill (e.g a weird client).

But maybe I’m wrong and this is gonna be the greatest horror game ever, remember you still got Game Design and Building so don’t give up !

2 Likes

Yeah adding onto fancymMVP, this idea is used over and over in games. You’d need to make your game stand out and be unique somehow, but good luck!

1 Like