Game based on evolution and skills

I do not know if this is where but here it goes

Not to long ago I suddenly got back into biology, I read many sources about it. Then I thought Should I make a roblox game where you start as a cell and then progress further and further and evolve. I started working on this last weekend.

My friend (who is also into biology) made me some nice models for the game, which I’ll be using.

The goal of the game is to survive, when you start as a single cell. You must eat plankton, where then after a while of eating them you begin to grow. You then can chose a creature (frog/fish/lizard) and be able to do much more.

That’s currently what I have planned for the game, once again I’m sorry if this is the wrong topic.

17 Likes

I really like this idea, and the fact that you’re putting so much dedication into it already. The concept reminds me of Spore, in a way, so I’d suggest you do something ‘unique’ with the formula, add a little twist.
Hope to see more of this soon!

P.S., this is the right topic, you’re good.

1 Like

It does sort of seem like spore lol, I was also thinking of the game “Fish Feed & Grow” where you start as an egg, hatch, and then eat creatures on the ocean floor, then you would be able to lay your own eggs.

So I’m going with some sort of chill evolution game with that similar style

And to spice it up a bit, I want to add special features to each type of cell you start with

1 Like

dude i would love a game like this PLEASE DONT CALL IT EVOLUTION SIMULATOR PLEASE

2 Likes

Never in my entire life will I put simulator at the end of a promising name

I just want to name the game Evolution, and when I’m more confident with my resuslts I’ll make an icon for the game

1 Like

dang man i hope everything runs smoothly and i cant wait to play it :microbe:

YAY! I love games like this! Have you seen Cells to Singularity? It reminds me of this!

Yo! Is This project alive???
(soineedthirtychars)

properly not
(escape character limit)

Damn, its sad
(another escape from character limt)

Eh, I’ve quit Roblox a month after I started. I only really dev with my friends. I might revisit it this project one day.

2 Likes

It looks a bit to sexual for Roblox’ policy, like evolution with chromosomes and the you know. Make sure it is not to graphical and descriptive with the process.

1 Like